If I could turn back 1 minute of my life, I would never had clicked on the video where 2 motherfuckers deliberately set a dog on fire.
The dog's cries is heart wrenching and is still ringing in my ears and head. So painful. So fucking painful.
I don't understand how could those fuckers do such a thing and still sleep soundly at night. How they could even do such a thing and feel nothing when they laughed and filmed the innocent animal's agony? What exactly were they thinking?
Just earlier in the day, I also came across a cat who was deliberately scalded by hot cooking oil. And then, the sick video.
And at times like this, I really wonder if there is a God.
Roam free, live free my beautiful strays
You who never knew love, will never be hurt again.
When you pray for salvation, look at the cruelty humans have caused and ask yourselves - are we really worth saving for?
-- Post From My iPhone



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment