So I was cracking my brains the whole day on the various way I can raise funds for my new boy.
And I stooped to the lowest and easiest level of securing donations as one of my fundraising methods. Everything is worth a try right? Besides, I was really curious to know how willing people were to cough out money for me.
Me: I need USD450. You want to chip in?
Karen: What is it for?
Me: >.< A new doll....
Karen: I guessed as much. You won't need so much money otherwise. Alright, I'll chip in a bit. Just for you.
Me: (in total disbelief) This is expat Karen talking. Things are just different when you are an expat now.
First donation secured. This is amazing.
Either my friends are damn rich or I am damn loved.
I think its both. LOL. ^^



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment