Whoever said you can't fall in love at first sight obviously doesn't know dolls.

I'm in love, love, love with a new doll. This time, its a boy (but knowing these damn dolls, its easy to pass them off as females.)

I'm most likely getting him second hand and even so, I need a whooping 450USD for that. That's close to $700 and I have no idea how I am going to cough that amount of moolah out.

Actually even if I did, buying the macro lens is probably a much practical idea......

See what happens when you are broke and poor? You have a thousand and one things on your to-buy list and chances are you'll probably never gonna get them because you can't afford to.

Pfffft.

That's it. I'm gonna dig out some stuff to sell and try to raise some funds for my new boy.

I wonder if mum will ever notice should one of her Coach bags go missing.......

0 spanks on my perky butt.: