I have eaten two bars of Kinder Bueno to steel my courage a la Lady MacBeth before I commited the evil deed.
I have consulted with my love and loved ones and willingly went over to the dark side.
Friendships betrayed. Commitments decayed.
Life will never be the same.
Now that I have ....

Behold my new best friend.
I am tripping over myself, just waiting for my beloved machine to arrive. I've already thought of a name for him - Stellar.
It's gonna be harder to get me out of the house once my powerhouse gaming partner Stellar arrives so you better grab me when you have the chance.
Gaming has gotta be one big sin God forgot to list. (maybe there's no internet where He belongs. See, makes you think twice about going to heaven right?!)
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about computers and the Internet.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment