I'm in a shitty bad mood these few days.
But at least I have something to make me smile.
I'm gonna buy a new computer!!!!!!
Yes, after ranting on and on for years, I've finally decided to ditch my old system for a brand new one. Mike just sacrificed half his life to explain to me the nitty gritty techy terms, so i thought, why not shorten his life fuse a wee bit further by agitating him just a little, just for kicks? -evil grin-
I'm sharing the gist of the knowledge and fun with you so be thankful and worship me more.
Mel: is it possible to downgrade the os from vista to XP since a lot of games cant run on vista? Has the problem been solved?
Mike: the problem is not solved yet. most of the games that can run on vista are probably games that demand high-end specifications or games that have been recently released.
Mel: -curses vista- So can downgrade?
Mike: the yes part requires you to have the original windows xp cd (or friendly copy if you like). However, some of the machines that they build are only workable with vista
Mel: Then whats with the quad processor thing? Does it really make a difference to the average user?
Mike: Nope. Quad processor is overkill.
Mel: Surely it's gonna help in gaming?
Mike: Gaming? unless you are talking about games like Crysis, or Half Life 2, otherwise I doubt so.
****** I told him I want a good system to suit my lifestyle which consists of gaming, multimedia and occasional design work.******
****** He introduces me to a computer which he thinks fits my criteria ******
Mel: -gasps- It has a 3gig processor!
Mike: A faster processor won't be obvious to you, miss.
Mel: - indignant- Yes it will! I play games... like neopets!
Mike: oh god, Neopets. someone please kill me when you say that!
-----------------Mike K.O-----------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment