It's the time where the Pig goes to become char siew and the Rat zuai zuai saunters in.
And though it's known as the Year of the Rat, I have no idea why I see cutesy mice and even Mickey Mouse and his girlfriend ushering in the new year.
Yah, to some of you, its the same. But its not can! It's like making a Dingo usher in the Year of the Dog. It's not wrong per se, considering a Dingo is part of the canis lupis family but it just feels weird lah.
They might as well call it the Year of the Rodent better. Can get hamsters to usher in the New Year too. And get guinea pigs to do the lion dance.
Yah, I very anal. Cos I not really a fan of the Rat.
I remember back in the Clubhouse, the Pest Control exterminate rats there EVERY WEEK. Its freaking never ending and downright disgusting. Admit it, they're not the prettiest creatures on earth. Plus, they are damn noisy.
BUT BUT BUT...
Pest Control ever exterminated brown mice there before. I'm not exactly sure what exactly is their breed but they are basically light brown with huge round ears. They may be pests but they are DAMN CUTE LOOKING CAN?! I actually felt sad when the Pest Control guy showed me pictures of them dead.
There are other cute creatures in the rodent family too, like the
So if its the Year of the Rat, where people have to put up with a whole freaking 365 days of honouring the nauseous looking animal, why are its cousins making an appearance instead? Imagine you're a designer and you have to come out with a cute RAT design. Oooh, that will be rather interesting. Oh, and you better fucking make sure it doesn't come out like a mouse (think the one used by TCS).
Makes you wish the damn rodent had let the pussy cat into the zodiac cycle now huh!



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment