Here's a quick one before some of my impatient loyal fans get pissed off at my absence again. (bleah.)

Finally, after weeks of anticipation and fretting over what to wear, we finally had the DnD over and done with.

The theme was School and hell no was i gonna drape on my school rags once more.

1) It's so uncreative.
2) School uniforms are super ugly.
3) I haven't washed mine since the time of the dinosaurs.

And despite what you are thinking, I assure you that I can still fit in nicely in my school uniforms. Heck, even my primary school uni. Now that's nothing but a tragedy, don't you think? >.<

Anyway, themes are lost on me. I hate anyone or anything dictating what I should wear.

And so, while everyone is decked out pretty in their vests, pinafores, and little preppy shirts, I strutted in with my......


Photobucket
Gothic punk outfit. Yeah, I'm from the School of Rock. \m/

Oh, and I finally, finally managed to meet up with our sweet Malaysian colleagues. You have no idea how unfated we were last year.

Photobucket
Kancheong Spiders across the causeway.

And like most companies' annual event, ours had a lucky draw consisting of super duper prizes like a full HD LCD TV, XBox 360, PS3, PSP Lites and DS Lites. Well there were more of course, but I only had my heart and eyes on these.

After all, we could do well with another TV considering the state of our current one which the museum would probably reject. And one can never have too many gaming consoles. That's my way of ninja gaming dattebayo!

But well, I didn't win any of the prizes I put my hopes on.

Instead, my luck and fate, and the hands of our Thailand boss, won me..........




Photobucket
An 8gig Ipod Nano.

Oh well, no complaints I guess ^^... except maybe from Jeanette who's been hawking after it like a hungry predator ever since i brought my prize home!

-sticks out tongue at Jeanette-

=PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP


0 spanks on my perky butt.: