My man is cheating on me.

He goes to bed every night with someone else in his arms.

He kisses someone else every morning.

He misses not just me during the day.

I knew it all along, but i kept silent.











Until he brought her to my house.

It was the final straw.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Hello. You must be The Other Woman."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She's a bitch in all sense of the word.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Oie. Who you calling a bitch, you bitch!"


Things were definately heating up. So much so that Alex had to siam one corner in order not to get caught in the crossfire.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I watch you girls from here ok?"

A cat fight soon ensued.

I won of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-Sobx-

But being ever so kind and generous -ahem-, I told her that she could still see my man provided I become the First Wife and she could just be some statusless being at my call and mercy.

She wasn't too happy about my terms but she eventually agreed (albeit very reluctantly) and we made up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Victory is sweet indeed.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: