Not the ROM kind.
The Yum ........................ Seng kind.
Feels funny to attend her wedding.
No doubt am happy for her, but hey, this is someone who has played masak masak with me since young and now she really gonna masak masak for her hubby.
Weird lah!
And worse still, because she was the closest cousin I have in terms of age, aunties and uncles whom I never know existed started seeking me out and asking me THE question.
"When your turn ar?"
When my man decides to let me keep a bulldog, a CC, a parrot, 2 lovebirds, 2 rabbits and a cat maybe.
Needless to say, I spent a good deal of the reception hiding and scurrying like a little mouse.
Good thing I was casually dressed (read jeans again!) and in my beloved boots so running away was easy. Imagine trotting at high speed on heels? Ho ho ho.

Long long time since I met up with most of my cousins. The last time was when.... i was one of the tallest. Which is a long time ago.-sulks-

My sisters and me. Yeah, we were pretty bored while waiting for the food.

My sisters are super camwhores. They gotta pose even in the freaking toilet!

And I joined them. Hey it looked like fun what!
The food came and we ate and ate. As great as the food is, the service sucks big time. A supervisor actually scolded one of the staff blatently infront of us can? What happened to respect and discreetness?
As we neared the ending of our fantastic meal, we started to get restless. And so....
We decided to empty a decor of flowers sitting pretty nearby.

Tada~! Ranald got this for me. <3

Flower Power! Now go Cower!


Marital bliss. How many storms have these couples went tru all these years and yet they still love each other as much?
Looking at them just makes me wonder if my love can weather such storms as well. You know those old couples holding hands? They really melt my heart. So sweet and romantic lor.

More random rose shots. We were bored la!

I caught this pretty shot of Joanne! (unedited version)
(This picture of Joanne has seen the best and worst under my hands in Photoshop. For those who have seen the disaster, may we all treasure what we have in the present. I swear THAT photo's gonna give me nightmares later. :< )
And now here comes the bride...

Have you seen a more angsty looking bride?
Nah just kidding.
She's hawt, but too bad guys, she's taken, married and yum senged. ^^



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment