iFume.
If we could sprout flames everytime we get angry, I could have burnt the entire office building by now.
People are just out to make me lose my temper today.
1) I had to help do up a legally binding contract when the certain someone who should do it is as useless a vibrating dildo without battery. Anyone with legal issues, just drop me a mail. I am hereby a lawyer overnight.
2) I am not a Barbie doll. I don't have pretty dresses, I don't have pretty shoes. But that doesn't mean I am not capable of dressing up decently for your dinner party. I won't be the shiniest star there but you most likely won't have to crawl under the table in shame, savvy?
3) Short men are control freaks. They want to see and approve everything you do but their katek little legs cannot carry them fast enough to check their emails. As a result, things get delayed, and I get sarcastic remarks from SOMEBODY. It's taking all my will-power not to scream in the office.
And now all I want to do is to bitch and go kara, but I can't think of who I can drag out at such short notice. There again, not like I could even if I wanted to. I'm staying in the office to make sure the work goes well.
Not that anyone bothers anyway.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment