I have been a lazy bitch of late.
So lazy that I have been neglecting my blog.
Go on, spank me baby.
First and foremost, facial mask lovers like me should check out Sasa. They are having a buy 1 free 1 promo for their masks (and maybe some other products but i don't care) so it's quite a good deal. I bought a couple of 'em and now I am in pure heavely masked bliss (the one I bought sibey good!) while I slog away for you. So go on now to raid their shelves. But leave some for me hor!
Disclaimer: I saw the deal a couple of weeks back, so am not sure if its still running. Go see for yourself, you lazy schmuck!
i know this is pretty late but......
I SAW THE WATER SPOUT last Sunday with Alex! (yes its very big fuck. you think SG see this everyday meh?!)
It's damn fucking cool can!

The beginnings. Note the skinny funnel.

Growing bigger and more powerful.

It's coming to shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah. It didn't.
But it was definately one of the prettiest sights in my life. I so major regret not bringing my camera so I can capture better pics! -sulks-
Anyway, it was hell of an attention seeking water spout. Not only did it last for about 10 minutes or so, it decided to end the show with a fucking huge storm.
The whole event stage was destroyed.
The tent was flapping crazily.
Vendors' stuff were flying to heavens.
Children were screaming and everyone was running to seek shelter from the sudden thunderstorm onslaught. And me, poor poor me, had to carry my fat and old dog as I ran (as fast as i could, which isn't very fast because he is a piece of 13kg squirming meat) to the best shelter I could find.
It amazed me that Singaporeans are quite a dumb bunch.
As I mentioned, the wind was so fucking strong that the tent looked ready to collapse any minute. Yet we still have jokers trying to seek shelter in the tent.
Now you know why some people died in the tsunami. The wave didn't kill them. Their stupidity did.
Anyway, drenched but excited, Alex and I managed to seek safety into the tamiya stage tentage where we waited for the blardy rain to stop.

Huge ass pelting raindrops!

The storm was so great that the area we were at soon flooded. Lucky I smart choose the stage area, where it's higher. -smirks-
It was a scary experience, yet no doubt one I would like to experience again. Hopefully without Alex. I don't fancy lugging him in my arms if I have to run like that again!
After the upclose and personal brush with nature, we celebrated the gift of life, the beauty of nature, Alex's bravery and Mel's intelligence with....

Anderson's fondue!!!!!!!!!

Got ice cream!!!!

Marshmallows and cookies!

I know you wanna eat this.

Awww.. too late sucker!
Bah, am falling asleep on m keyboard.
Until next time...(sometime soon i hope!)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment