In fact, I can't seem to be bothered to do anything else, other than playing Facebook and surfing through forums and websites.
(Which kinda explains why my editorial standards are rolling downhill >.<)
I need a break and I am most likely getting one too!
Perhaps, just perhaps, I may be going for a holiday sometime soon (if i manage to book tickets!). Finally, a breath of fresh air outside Singapore! Hopefully my inspiration returns when I do. ^^
I was randomly picking stuff in my cupboard when i found an old wig.
Guess who got to don it?

The dog of course!

I think he looks like Ekin Cheng from certain angles!
Ok I've lost my mood to blog. My boss keeps changing editorial angles until I have no idea what he wants.
To hell with the world and everyone else with it.
Except my darling Alex.
PS: Herbie has passed on. RIP sweet baby. The world will miss a wonderful dog like you.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment