
With my sweetie. (everyone say awww)

My sweetie with his punk hairdo.
The sun was shining, our mood was great, the adrenaline is pumping and we're in the mood for some racing on the tracks.
And we did.

On our bikes.

He's all set to roll baby!
In our midst of conquering the whole of ECP paradise, we came across a golf field.

Pwetty!

Reminds me of that High School Musical 2 scene can? So romantic.
Despite having played golf before, this is my first time seeing erm ... this watering the grass thingy.
And it being the first, I had absolutely no fucking idea....

That the water actually rotates.
(Did the water thingy at High School Musical 2 rotate?!)
Water merry-go-round is cool. Water merry-go-round OUT of the fence where I was standing is not.

SIAM ARRRRRRRRR!
In the end, we gotta move on and be who we are...
We gotta go our own way...

We might find a place for us in the world someday but Changi Village doesn't seem to be it.

Some people just don't belong here, I hope you understand.
(And no you never will if you never watched High School Musical 2!)

We don't dance, not a chance, but we sure as hell can cycle. ^^
I never understand how Banglas can cycle on the road can? I hear a car behind me and I freak out.
So anyway, we headed back...
And I saw this

SOS! Girl in long kang!
I gotta say what's on my mind. There's something about THIS GIRL that doesn't feel right.
Ok first and foremost other than the fact that she's gonna stink, this little kiddo is IN the long kang while her parents are way above.

"I gotta move on and be who I am... a see-ham picker."
What about us? What about everything we've been through?

Behold the glorious sunset by the time we'ved worked, worked, worked it out.
Alright, I gotta leave but I'll miss you~
Until next time!
Author's note: Ok ok, I know some of my loyal readers won't understand some parts of this post. It was a sudden brainwave to me as I wrote this blog anyway lol. For the sake of these clueless non Disney channel fans, perhaps this might give you a clue:



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment