Very badly.
I miss the one who always makes me laugh with his wits.
I miss the one who always looks out for me.
I miss the one who I can count on.
I miss the one who willingly gives in to me at times.
I miss the one who I can go crazy with sometimes.
I miss the one who lets me eat whatever I want
I miss the one who seldom complains about the way I look.
I miss the one who accepts me for who I am, vulgarities and all.
I miss the one who will wait til 11pm for me to reach home, just so we can talk on the phone.
I miss the one who doesn't complain when I snatch the blanket away when we are sleeping.
I miss the one who comes home with me on weekends to walk the dog together.
I miss the one who buys me loving surprise gifts just because.
I miss the one who I can be myself with.
I miss the one who I can fart together with.
I miss the one who lets me steal his sweets.
I miss the one who makes sure I drive safely everytime.
I miss the one who brightens my day on MSN.
I miss the one who will wait for me even though I am running late.

I miss my baby!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking emo in the middle of the night. No idea why also.
Miss holding on to my baby. Miss talking to him. Miss driving with him. Miss eating with him. Miss shopping with him. Miss lying down beside him. Miss stoning with him.
MISS EVERYTHING ABT HIM.
I am having a serious bout of seperation anxiety here....
... and I'm not even on the plane yet!



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment