I dunno if its stress.

Or simply cos I haven't been shopping of late.

Because I have an strong impulse burning inside me.

I WANT TO MAKE A BEAR BEAR! - wails-

Disclaimer: Its those foolproof almost ready made ones, not the needle and thread poke-your-finger-til-you-die kind.

I swear, its all Kris' fault. We chanced upon a make-your-bear shop in Suntec on Friday and she was whining "I want to go there!!!!"

But sadly we didn't.

Because we were working. And we are professionals who do not stop to shop in the middle of work, no matter how itching or dying we want to.

I thought it was the end of the episode.

Until fate has it that I stumble on the shop's website.

And now I'm a goner too.

I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's damn freaking ex.

BUT I STILL WANT TO MAKE MY OWN BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!

-whimpers and whines-

How can you resist anything as cute as these?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I like this one!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oooh and this one! (Tracy says I will start chewing this in the office cos I have a fetish for rabbit meat!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I want this too!!!!

-dies from cuteness overload-

And maciam all these not enough to melt your heart, they have clothes as well!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hello Kitty Panties! Kris was wondering if its big enough to put a maxi pad in there ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For soccer loving teddies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For super kinky teddies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For teddies who are Hello Kitty fans

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For super cheena teddies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For the Teddy Crusader made to save the world!

And my fave.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
For the Karate teddy who's worth his chops!

Yes, i am a teddy bear freak.


Maybe its because i never had a soft toy til primary sch which is pretty pathetic considering my sisters were hugging theirs since they were babies. (my parents are biased!)

As you can tell by now, i am like a Cinderella in the family tortured to ... erm... vacuum the floor. And wash the dishes. And bathe the dog.

I almost feel sorry for myself.

-sad music overture-

For who can feel my pain....

Feel my sorrow...

Feel my anguish...

The loneliness of being dejected, unwanted and unfavoured upon...

..........

If only someone could understand.

You, yes you, can make my world a better place.

You can give me a reason to live

Another reason to breathe



You can buy me a bear.

Or two.

Will you? ^^

Simply visit http://www.buildabear.com.sg/ today to make Mel's day!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: