I’m depressed.

I’m handicapped.

In an arty farty sorta way.

Because although I have two good arms and legs……

I CAN’T DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously.

And it sucks because when I have a concept for collaterals or ads, I can’t put it down nicely on paper using visuals which makes it easier for people to understand.

End up, I’ll do my famous sketches.

Which looks like this:-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Actually I like this. Super cute can? But imagine you show this to potential clients….

-pengs-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My human sketches.

Jem looked at my “humans” with a puzzled look on her face.

“Are those tulips?”

-double pengs-

Check out my “humans” in side profile

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-breaks out in giggles-

I wonder if the designers end up in stitches whenever they receive my sketched proposals. >.<

It’s one of my greatest regrets – not being able to draw well.

I mean, why is it that people can churn out artworks like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chibi style!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Take your breath away…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don’t expect anything less from the Japanese.

And the thing is that, I didn’t use to draw so badly.

I loved art so much my parents used to enroll me in art classes in the past!

Granted, I ain’t no Picasso but hey, at least my art was decent. To say my skills are rusty now is an understatement. They’re practically non-existent.

I think my drawing skills got intimidated by my writing skills so they decided to elope with my interpersonal skills. (yea, I can’t handle human beings either.)

What makes it worse is that EVERYONE around me can draw oh-so-well. Even if they can’t do so on paper, they can do it on the digital platform. And dammit, they make it look so damn easy peasy can!

So unfair!

And irksome.

And irritating.

-sulks-

0 spanks on my perky butt.: