They say…

It’s not where you go, but the company you are in.

How true.

Because I was dragged to a KTV by the wildest bunch of human beings.

Before our Shalala session, its dinner at Pepper Lunch for a boost of energy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Meet the perky Candy!

And off to KTV we go!!!!

We snagged the VIP room which is so frigging huge. As large as my living room can!

Its so stinking huge, there’s even a table soccer there!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The pros at work. Having a table soccer in the office too, means all of us have ample practice in this “sport”. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There’s even space for little me to escape the friggin madness!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket\

The crazy girls

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My darlings, Tracy and Xan.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He ain’t nerdy, he’s my brother!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jimmilicious!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Candy’s a pro at Karen Mok’s songs! Got the same ‘seh’ sia!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Babe and Hunk-wannabe! ^^ lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cutie up for grabs! Anyone interested? ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I’m surrounded but nutters…. But I’m lovin’ it!! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If I have the mood, I’ll photoshop this into a commercial. But enjoy the original for now ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singing to our hearts’ content. That’s the point of a KTV rite?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Am I cute or what? –Unabashed-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love catching Iris in unglam shots! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She doesn’t know it, but I think she’s one hawt looking chick!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The mother hen (extreme right) and her two chicks! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My lucky brother!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It’s a great night indeed!


0 spanks on my perky butt.: