It looked set to be a great party in store, so me went to dress up!

Like.. really really dress up! ^^

I did my hair.

Braided it actually.

Adorned my favourite outfit.

Slipped into my fave booties.

And ta da!!!














Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think I look ravishing.

-beams-






But alas, they decided to take the party OUTDOORS.

Darn.





In celebration of Eric's birthday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The cake looks like the monk's tok-tok thingy ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy Birthday Eric! ^^

All photos you see in this post are taken by DSLRs and by photo enthusiasts Ralph and Tracy. -reminds self to trade in own's film SLR-

And you know what happens when you have good people using good cameras?

They can catch you at any moment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Whether you're drinking......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Or eating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And they make pretty babes look even prettier.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The cameras can even make you look good while you merely stone in a corner. (with a cute guy^^)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Or if you decide to strike a pose with him ^^




That's it. I so want a DSLR! -grumbles-

0 spanks on my perky butt.: