I am sick.
-here's your cue to fawn over me-
As if sneezing my head off at 110times/hr is not enough to make me miserable, I can't play my usual dose of games somemore. I am Pangya-less! -wails-
I'm too feverish now to think of any funky entries so delight yourself in a twitsy entry. It's been a long time since I dished out one anyway.
1. First off, what's your name?
- Melissa
2. Ok, but what do people call you?
- Mel, Qiqi, Qi,
3. Have you ever kissed someone with
braces?
- No.
4. Who is the fourth missed call on
your call log?
- *checks fone* Oh, my dad.
5. If you could change your eye color,
what would you change it to?
- Red
6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
- Pic of Alex. Is that even a surprise?
7. What do you have handy at your
bedside everynight?
- My lil loves - PSP, phone, dog
8. What was the last text message you
sent?
- A message to Mark asking about Titan boy.
9. What do you want for Christmas?
- DSLR Camera, Subaru R1 and a bungalow in Holland Village/Sixth Avenue
10. Do you have your tree up yet?
- Hah. It's currently dressed in lunar festive danglings. Still.
11. Do any of your friends annoy you?
- Yes. And they regret it.
12. What color is your cell phone?
- Silver Dopod. Pwetty ^.^
13. When was the last time you cried
from laughing so hard?
- *raises eyebrows* Can't remember such happiness
14.What school would you rather go to?
- School for Elite Writers.
15. And what college, if applicable?
- Elites (like me) don't give two farts about college.
16. Who was the last person that made
you laugh?
- Errr. Damien I guess. I always laugh when I'm ard him.
17. What do you like from Subway?
- Other than their potato chips, which is technically not even theirs, I hate Subway.
18. Who do you make fun of most?
- Everyone? Heck, even the dog is not spared.
19. What's the longest you've ever
talked on the phone?
- 5/6 hours. That was a long long long time ago. Now if you wanna talk to me, you'd have an easier time on MSN.
20. Do you think you've gotten prettier
since jr.high?
- I've definately grown taller. Really. *nods head fervently*
21. Have you seen your best friend cry?
- Arbothen
22. Who was the last person to leave
you a voicemail?
- Don't fucking care. If its urgent, person will call back again.
23. Have you ever peed outside before?
- Nope. I'm not a dog, if you haven't noticed.
24. Do you dance in the car?
- Hah. Yes to that and more.
25. What do you think of hunting and
fishing?
- Blood. Yum
26. Do you and your bestfriends act
alike?
- Sometimes. We can re-enact each other pretty well in fact.
27. What is a noise that you cannot
stand?
- Children screaming nonstop/babies brawling. Feel like jamming a rod down their stupid throats to shut them up.
28. Does your mom vacuum early in the
morning, when you're sleeping?
- For one, I am the one doing the vaccuuming. And nobody vaccuums THAT early. It's a taboo to wake up before 9am.
29. Are your parents strict or do they
let you do whatever?
- They pretty much leave me alone.
30. What age did you get a cell phone?
- Poly. My 8210 cost my dad $800 plus that time!
31. Would you rather sleep at a
friend's or have
them over at your house?
- I'd choose to sleep on a bed, actually.
32. Do you watch MTV?
- No. I prefer Disney Channel and Animal Planet.
33. Has something happened that you
honestly thought you were gonna die?
- Jetskis, cars, motorbikes. You name it, I did it.
36. Do you have a hard time admitting
you're wrong?
- I'm never wrong. I may not be right, but I'm not wrong!
38. What shoes did you wear today?
- Kappa
39. What makes you lose your appetite?
- A sore throat. Like now.
40. What color is your laundry basket?
- Who the hell cares about this
42. Does it contain fur?
- EVERYTHING in the goddamn house has fur.
43. Do you own any Abercrombie or
Hollister polos?
> Yes.
44. Do you think those stores are too
expensive?
- Over-rated more like it. I prefer Aeropostale.
45. How do you like your steak?
- Medium rare
46. Whose in your house right now?
- Humans.. and dog.. and etc
47. Where did you get your last bruise
from?
- Got to many to bother.
48. Where did you last go to eat?
- Bakerzin. My fave.
50. What does your mom call you?
- Oie.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment