And because I love her so, here's one taken from mag's concepts:-
What's in Mel's bag?
A bag and its items tell a lot about the owner, very much like the wallet and its hidden treasures. Dying to know what Mel is lugging around all day? Get the scoop right here!

The mystery unraveled! Don't be fooled by her big bag, there's really not much stuff (admist the rubbish) to wow about!

I'm a sucker for sweets... literally. So much so that I had been asked more than once if sweets were my source of inspiration because I devour them non stop while working in the office. Well, the answer is no. I just love to munch, especially when I'm hard at work in the middle of a project. So if I'm not munching on sweets, its potato chips. And I am fussy about the sweets I eat. Regardless of my insane sweet intake, I don't have much of a sweet tooth. In fact, mine's more of a mint tooth, and make it an extra strong one at that. So far, Mentos Strong Mint and Ricola Mountain Breeze are the only two I enjoy. Anything weaker will get thrown to the rubbish dump direct. Told ya I'm fussy.

This is by far my favourite bag. It's from Hong Kong and I initially bought it for Karen, for her birthday present. Regretfully, I fell in love with it too much to give it to her so I kept it for myself and gave her my other loots instead. Which was kinda cool for her because she didn't like the bag much anyway when I confessed (-phew-). It was also this very bag which ate my last dollar, leaving Damien and me cold, hungry and penniless in the airport on the way home.

This Abercrombie and Fitch cardigan is kinda like my stand-by. I dump it in my bag for multiple purposes - protect my PSP, act as support, offer to friends who are cold etc. Funnily enough, I never wore it. Hell, imagine the reaction I'd get if people found out I actually used an Aber cardigan merely for cushioning my PSP. Nothing short of a blasphemy for Aber fans, I believe.

Last but not least, my little love (the white one, i mean). My beloved sweetheart is my constant companion on train rides. And judging from the pic, looks like I'm not the only one fawning over the psp.
Alex btw, does NOT belong inside my bag (much as i'd love to squeeze him in!).



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment