Whooooo.

Just finished reading Daph's blog that our ministers' salaries are gonna rise again. Aiyah, girl chill lah. No need to be so angry. This is Shitapore mah.

Come to think of it... our ministers so power meh? Power until must give them so much money?

Anyway, I am pretty unaffected by the news (its nothing new anyway). After all, I am your typical i-don't-give-a-hoot youngster who really can't care less if Mah Bow Tan dresses up like a baboon or Lee Hsien Long decides to wear a skirt.

In this state, if those big asses decide they want a big watermelon, you can't stop them from having a big watermelon, even if it means the big watermelon have to trample flat on half the population in order to reach the Istana.

It is rather sad, ladies and gentlemen, that democracy is nothing but a pretty word here.

So go on. Take everything. Build more gantries. Suck more money. You'll have pretty words to make everything seem justified anyway.

I hope those idiots who voted them in are banging their balls now.

Too late for regrets huh?

Some people just keep getting assfucked without learning their lessons. This is Singaporeans for you.

Which brings me on to another topic - pregnant ladies and the MRT.

Taking a train can be a real pain. There you are, happily sitting away, listening to your mp3 then a frumpy lady with (ugly) maternity clothes sway sway decide to enter the cabin and stand right in front of you.

And you mutter a 'chao cheebye' under your breath and lan lan give up the seat to her, because

1) your teacher said so

2) your mother said so
3) your father said so
4) your hao gong ming text book said so
5) your hamster said so

And that frumpy piece of shit sat down without so much so as a thank you. Instead, she gave you a cheebye worthy glare that you took so long to notice her. Any longer she might as well give birth right there and then.

(Yes, I'm in a very mean and vulgar mood today.)

Now lets rewind the scene again.

Taking a train can be a real pain. There you are, happily sitting away, listening to your mp3 then a frumpy lady with (ugly) maternity clothes sway sway decide to enter the cabin and stand right in front of you.

You convieniently ignore her because
1) Who's to say this lady is preggie and not just plain FAT?
2) Say she's pregnant, but hey you'd a tough day too.

And of course the frumpy bitch is gonna throw a cheebye fit when she reaches home, whining to the whole fucking world that nobody in the goddamn train has the sense to give up a seat for her.

Look here people.

Giving up seats is a form of courtesy. (and upbringing, and consideration and all that shalala the-world-is-beautiful crap).

ITS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT.

Just because you got knocked up doesn't mean you have the RIGHT to sit, so if nobody gives up their seats for you because they simply don't want to, then TOO BAD.

You're going through labour anyway and that's pretty tough shit so what's standing a few stops gonna mean to you anyway?

Jo of course, told me I'm so selfish and mean.

I don't deny that. But hey, that doesn't mean I am wrong. I'm just not shy about showing you the brutal truth.

And yes, I'm open for debates. Knock me off my stand. Show me your point. And tell me if I'm wrong.

Women ask for equal rights.
And they ask men to give up seats for them in the very same breath.

How convienient to have your mousse cake and eat it too.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: