10 things you (probably) never know about Mel:
(before this post anyway)

1. I talk to myself. I can pretty much hold a decent conversation with myself. And sometimes, I crack myself up so bad I can't stop laughing... at myself no less.

2. I am not the neatest nor cleanest person on the face of this planet but I am anal about washing my hands. And it's gotta be Dettol or a disinfectant of some kind. You can ditch those sweety perfumed useless shit away.

3. I have a compulsive obsession... with pulling my hair. The minute I start, I can't stop. The cleaning auntie is pretty bewildered about the amount of hair I have under my office table but I can't bring myself to tell her. Oh, and when I say hair, I mean all parts of bodily hair... head and otherwise.

4. I enjoy seeing blood on myself. Cuts and wounds on me give me an all time high. Not to mention the stinging pain when I bathe it in water... and dettol.

5. I think of death and suicide 80% of the time. I wonder how it willl feel to jump down from a building, lie in a coffin and get burnt in the incinerator. I wonder how those victims feel when they get run over by trains. I wonder what victims think before they realise they were knocked down by a car.

6. I harbour dreams to be a songwriter. I have works of my own but I never have the heart to let someone view them lest they rip my precious work (which happened many times in my other works).

7. I'm waiting for the chance to keep a Sulphur Crested parrot. I love smart creatures. Brainless critters like hamsters and rabbits are meant to be eaten.

8. My favourite way of destressing is dancing along to loud blasted music. Other ways include snacking on potato chips and doing facials.

9. I'm not your typical girl. I don't like chocolates, can't stand flowers, don't fancy make-up and hate babies. It's probably the testerones the doctor injected into my mum when I was a fetus that made me so. Sweet cutey girls turn me off big time. I like girls who are strong, independant, smart and capable with a mind of their own. Gee, that sounds just like me and Daphne. Heh.

10. I can't read maps but I have a pretty good directional intuition. Damien can perfectly attest to that (-big grin-) Nonetheless, I always get lost in Ang Mo Kio and Toa Payoh so I'd rather pay for your cabfare than drive you home if you stay in either towns!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: