Finally found the mood to upload my photos for the viewing pleasure of my beloved loyal readers:-

(Actually, I just needed to clear memory space to prevent my phone from choking on photo overload but well, I've got to keep my fans happy don't I?)



Mel On A Road Trip
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ooh, check out the glint in my eye as I drove away my dad's precious baby. -evil laughter-

*No vehicles or human beings were harmed in this trip. You can breathe easy now, dad!*

Titan On An Adventure (Almost)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yippee Dippee! Where're we going?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is it sunny island Sentosa?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hmmm, or is it the romantic Botanical Gardens?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know I know!! Its the droolwabunga WCDR!


Me: Darling, we're going to...................................................

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Vet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Have you seen anything quite as fugly?

Whoever stitched him up isn't much of a handicraft fan.

Mel's Sex Tips
Here's one good reason why you should not have sex in the car:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You'd probably stain the windscreen pretty bad.


Mel's Nostalgic Pangs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh geee, this sure brings back memories! The one I lemmed for in the past was another design though, but it was cool to see this nonetheless.

(For the clueless idiots, its a Hello Kitty pager. Fuck, do some of you even know what a pager is?!)


Mel's Yippity Dooda
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We've got a PS3 in the office! -swoons-

I'm officially playing working OT.


0 spanks on my perky butt.: