I am wallowing in misery.
Because:
- I've got a fugly uneven tan ('cos of events lah, what else!)
- I've got a hammering headache (fun in the sun is not applicable when you are working under the sun)
- I've got a shitload of work early in the morning (nothing new here)
- I'm farking hungry! (I got an e-invitation for lunch from Jem. How sweet and cute!)
- I've got a meeting after lunch (but braincells are fried from the sun)
On the bright side:
-Yea, I won in the pet photography contest!
Erm, not exactly won per se, since I didn't get first place (dammit) but still, at least I got something.
My model won Most Photogenic. Go Alex and me!
(Ok, technically, Alex was the one who won but lets not get so anal here. -glares-)
PLUS! I won best caption.
I can write AND take photos. Gawd, am I talented or what?
Go on, stroke my ego.
Hopefully, it can make the fucking headache go away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment