I am not usually an anal person.

Really.

Sure, I have occassional bouts of neat freak tendencies whereby I feel compelled to clear all rubbish from my desk and room, but that's only once in a purple moon. Not even a blue moon, mind you.

But there are certain things I'm pretty anal about.

Credits.

Which was why I was hoppingly irritated when a certain magazine took my article and placed their writer as the byline.

I'm not here for fame nor glory. But still, taking credits for MY baby is just... WRONG! It would have been a different story if you'd edited a huge chunk of it but no......

MY precious baby was taken wholesale can!!!

It totally reeks of me!!!!!!!!!

That's the problem with being so good. Everyone wants to have a piece of your work.

Hah.

-I'm in one of those I'm-Better-Than-You moods. As you can tell.-

0 spanks on my perky butt.: