It amazes me that human beings pride themselves as intellectually above all other species yet can remain so pathetically dumb at times.

The simple rule of war - know thy enemy is so easy, so perfect, so... SIMPLE, and yet, people still do not fucking get it.

Please for ______'s (insert your deity here) sakes, know what the hell you are dealing with before you lunge headfirst into the fucking situation. Especially if its a LIFE we are talking about.

I am not bothered about whatever relevant matters that might come into your little peabrain right now because I am concentrating on pets and pets alone. Namely the love of my life - dogs.

How many times have I seen owners who fritter and fratter AFTER they bought the goddamn dog? How many times have I heard owners whine and cry about the basics of dog training AFTER they purchased that little furball (which by then, would be a fucking furball in the owners' eyes.)

"But I didn't know what!" would be their standard defence. "How was I to know?"

Baby, in the Age of Aquarius where information is practically oozing out in every fucking corner of the world, ignorance is not a defence. It just shows you are:-
1) Lazy
2) Stupid
3) Can't be bothered
4) And more likely, all of the above.

And it irks me to the fucking core.

You see, I have a theory. A personal one of course and not to be biased towards the breed but I daresay three quarters of parson owners do not know what they are in for when they bought the damn dog.

I dare bet one thing - they prob bought the freaking dog because:-
a) It looks damn cute.
b) Short coat doesn't shed much.

And if you're a wee bit knowlegable about the breed, you would know that point b is totally hilarious.

Of course, same goes for Sibes. People buy Siberian Huskies because:
a) They look simply magnificent.
b) "Love at first sight"
c) They don't look like they shed much. (-dies laughing at this point-)

Tell me honestly how many of these buyers are actually aware of the energy levels of a Parson? How many of these buyers can actually overlook the alluring face of a Sibe and KNOW that the breed is known for its stubborness?

Look, I'm not saying that you should memorise every fucking detail about the breed that you are about the get. Of course, if you can that will be all the better but I ain't getting my hopes too high. But at least know the basics and get your facts right. You are not only saving the dog. You are saving yourself.

Imagine if a stupid human being walks into a petshop and the sales assistant happily sells the dumb asses a brown maltese for $2000 because its rare and one in a million? (OMG, this is hilarious). I tell you, people actually fall for craps like this ok. Then, these peabrains, after purchasing the mutt of a dog, finally realise they've been conned then start crying foul. Its almost akin to broadcasting your stupidity to the whole wide world.

What I am trying to say, and what thousands of good dog books are trying to drill into your pathetic skulls is that you should READ and RESEARCH as much as you can BEFORE you go all out to purchase a LIFE that will prob accompany you for the next ten years or more. FIND OUT if the breed is suitable for your lifestyle. Much as it sucks, the breed you love may not be the breed that is the most suitable. That said, if you still insist on having the breed, then be prepared to invest in the extra effort and time to make things work out.

Its really not the dog's fault when you decide that Poochie is a bit too high maintainance/hyperactive/noisy for your liking. Because you had the chance to read and know. That canine doesn't have that privilege. So is it fair when things don't work out the way you want and Poochie gets dumped/sent away?

I am fuming mad.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: