Ok, someone spank my lovely ass for being such a sloth.
And a mountain turtle.
Yours truly finally had my very first facial! -round of applause-
And yes, its free. But still good. Me face feels squeaky clean and smooth. -beams proudly-
Its kinda addictive cos now me thinks of going facial more frequently, dragging my darling of course just for kicks. ;p Oh, and I got a back scrub too cos the lady felt that it was ridiculous of me to ask for a tummy trim.
"You got tummy meh?" she asked incredulously after giving me a suspicious once over.
The little brat. Everyone has a tummy don't they? Its just the question of whether they are a nation of abs united.
But anyway, the lady offered me a back scrub instead which is equally delightful. Now me feel so clean. I bet I will glow healthily in the dark after all the cleansing.
So yes, me is happy, happy, happy.
Another yippee dippee news - I finally changed my handphone! -bounce tigger style- But nope, its not the Atom. Bought the sister brand Dopod instead cos the overall specs seemed more appealing. And yes, I am a sucker for the form factor as well. Its an occupational hazard.
Oh hey, the good news doesn't end here. Yours truly got a new jobbie wobbie! (I'm catching on my little sister's cutesy phrases as you can tell, but please bear with it. Its infectious, I swear.)
Alex broke his molar last week which caused a frenzy wenzy (someone pls slap me) visit to the vetty wetty (argh! someone kill me now!). Thankfully, he seems fine now after a minor op, but not after burning a hole in my pocket (grumble rumble til I shumble).
And since we are reaching the end of 2005, pls allow me to do a summary on the happenings of the year.
1) We got a new car!
Yippees: Finally, no more problematic Honda!
Boo-boos: Nobody trusts me to drive a new car. Nobody! (-throws tantrums-)
2) Hello Little Miss Driver!
Yippees: I can drive drive drive! (read: legally!)
Boo-Boos: I can't drive drive drive the new car! (at least, not without supervision. -sulks-)
3) Joan got married!
Yippees: Great to see that gal enjoying life with her beau. She deserves it. :)
Boo-Boos: I kinda miss our times and talks together.
4) An-An passed away
Yippees: On a lighter note, Death means no more sufferings and innocent bites.
Boo-Boos: Sometimes during gatherings, it kinda feels funny not to see that white gob of fur walking around.
5) Made a new friend!
Yippees: Her name is Daphne and I still owe her a treat! Next month when me get pay ok babe?
Boo-Boos: She doesn't like shopping! -wails-
6) Karen @ the other end of the World.
Yippees: Glad that Karen has found the one she loves!
Boo-Boos: Why the hell must he be staying in America! -sobz- I miss that bitch. :(
7) Damien is getting fatter!
Yippees: Don't you so love beer-bellies!
Boo-Boos: He might need new jeans soon. ;p
8) New phone new phone!
Yippees: Yay! Finally got a new phoney woney! My SE koyak liao.
Boo-Boos: Me still SD card-less and leather case-less! Such a wonderful excuse to go shopping!
9) Family safe and sound
Yippees: This is all I ask for every year. And yes, includes that stupid dog who cannot even chew bones without breaking his teeth.
Boo-Boos: One word - Titan. :(
10) School finally starts!
Yippees: I don't see anything to yippee about.
Boo-Boos: No handsome guys. Boring.
Ok, me feeling a drowsy frowsy (I'm gonna kill my lil sis) already. Let's leave it as it is for now til I have the time and mood to update this again.
Soon.
Hopefully.
Bleah.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment