Yes I'm still very much alive, thank you.

It makes me wonder how can one be so busy these days when one is jobless (yet again).

Once again, a brief recap on the events since my last posting. Sorry guys, but I'll try not to make this a habit. The key word of course, is try.

Good Friend Leaving Town
Just when I thought one of my good chums Karen will be back from Aussie for gd, she drops me a bomb. Apparently, she's planning to stay over in the US, get a job and hopefully get married soon with some cute Latino hunk. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy for her of course. Gee, you should see the glow emiting from her whenever she mentions her man. Ah, the power of love is great. :) Since we don't even know when we would see each other the next time or if we are even gonna see each other as a matter of fact, we've decided to spend our numbered days doing what most girls do best - shopping! And yes, its great to finally have a true blue shopping companion who goes nuts over sale items and ransack the bargain bins together.

Ahhh, I so envy that bitch. Up til now, I still cannot pronounce, let alone spell, the city she's gonna live in but I know its somewhere in Florida, near sexy Miami. Dammit, me will miss her and our shopping sprees. :(

Karen darling, do take care of yourself ya? -waves lacy hankerchief-

Alrighty, am having a serious case of writer's block currently. Come to think of it, I have yet to showcase my new haircut and pictures I've recently took of my trip to an animal shelter in JB. What the hell have I been busy with?












Answer: Probably Maple. Damn :)

0 spanks on my perky butt.: