I am enslaved.
A part of me is dead.
My prized possession has been chained.
Free my creativity!
Let loose this wonderful part of me!
For it is who and what I am.
The very essence of my existence.
The living breathing soul of Mel.
Sometimes, I marvel at my own stubborness (and stupidity).
While many others spend years and years searching for themselves (some poor things never got around to finding the answers), I already know what I want and who I am.
Sure, there may be times when like everyone else, I lose sight of my goals and myself but we still end up reunited at the end of the day.
But at times the stubborn streak in me battles the heart and the soul, challenging me to DO the things i can do instead of the things I WANT to do.
This is one of the times that the heart has lost the battle. For the physical self is at the mercy of the cruel reality.
Something's gotta give in order to survive.
In this case, I unwittingly bounded myself to chains and surrendered my soul. My creativity. My Self.
And i regret. Deeply.
Someone set me free!



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment