
Apparently it is believed that by spinning the Tibetan prayer wheel (otherwise known as "Mani wheels" by Tibetans), "it sends the peaceful prayer of compassion to all directions and purifies the area." Supposedly it is akin to chanting the mantra itself.
read
http://www.dharma-haven.org/tibetan/digital-wheels.htm
And so, though I do not have the honour to do some physical wheel spinning now, I hope that by means of this animated gif, we will all still be blessed somewhat.
Should this little action accumulate some positive karma (yes, I'm a believer), I would like to dedicate them to my loved ones in hope that they will have a better life too.
And so, please bear with me as I read out my list (a la the Golden Horse Awards). -Ahem-.
- My parents. Please bless them with good health and good luck.
- My sisters. Please bless them with good health, good luck AND good brains. ;p (is this a tad too much to ask for?)
- My dogs, Alex and Titan. May both of them be blessed with good health and may they get out of trouble's way.
- My boyfriend, Damien Tan. May he be blessed with good health and good luck. Also, may his temper cool down somewhat, lest he lands himself in hot soup someday.
- My boyfriend's family. May good health follow them always.
- All my friends who know me. May all of them be blessed with good health and good luck in whatever they do.
- To the stray dogs in the streets. May they be blessed as well with shelter/food/love.
- To my loyal readers. May all of you be blessed as well.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment