Everyone is cutting their hair!!!!!!

Joan just got a new funky short haircut.

Daphne (my newly appointed lover) threw caution to the wind and snipped off her tresses too, sporting a short 'do like Joan.

And now, everyone is nagging me to cut my hair...short.

Geez I need to rebond my hair first (read: no money). -wails-

I don't mind cutting (I haven't cut my hair in ages) but... i abit afraid of cutting short.

You see, after being oppressed into having short hairstyles in my childhood days, I have a phobia of short hair. My mum loved cutting my hair ridiculously short in the past, so that it would be easy to manage. Sure, I know she has good intentions, but now that i look back at my past photos, I can get really suicidal at how I used to looked like.

DAMN AWFUL CAN!

If I were a parent next time, I won't rule with an iron hand at how short or how long my kid's hair should be. They can make the decision themselves. Geez!

I shudder at my traumatic hair-rising childhood.

No doubt short hairdos are so sporty and sexy, I can't seem to carry them well... unlike these girls :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So oozing sexiness don't ya think?

I like the last 'do - sweet and simple. Nice right?!?!?!!!!??!?!?!?

I am honestly a bit sian of my long hair. Damn boring style can? I am looking at something dramatic, stylish yet easy to maintain cos I am the Ultimate Sloth. Something like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heh. My stylist is gonna have a heart attack soon! ;p



0 spanks on my perky butt.: