Went to Sentosa this morning for a short while with Joan, Andrew and their dogs and His Majesty Alex blatently refused to enter the calm waters.

Water messes up my fur dammit, his eyes seem to say. I'd very much prefer to stay handsome and dry on land. Now you can go enjoy yourself while I play with the nice soft sand.

Exasperated, I showed him how Zozo the JRT and Kiki the Papillon, both not even half his size could brave the waves and happily go splish splash in the sea.

I don't farking care, his message came through loud and clear. It was a voiceless message only a bonded dog and owner can understand, transmitted through the windows of the soul. I'm not a water dog and you know it. Besides, those two little wimps don't have a gorgeous coat like mine. And don't you dare call me a sissy or i'll start sulking.

I don't have much of a choice, don't I?

I carried all 13kg of him, waddled into the waters and threw him in, forcing him to dog peddle his way to shore.

Obviously His Majesty wasn't quite pleased. A drenched dog isn't really a pretty sight.

But before he could telepathically chastise me unmercifully, I carried him back into the waters and lo and behold, His Majesty Alex was forced to swim yet again. i did this for about 8 times straight, just to see his pissed look for kicks, before calling it a day much to His Majesty's relief.

It came as no surprise that His Majesty wanted sweet revenge at me. As i sat on my straw mat, watching Joan and Andrew swimming with their dogs, His Majesty Alex quietly tested the wind, positioned himself and kicked a load of sand into my direction.

Orbi good, he smirked triumphantly before settling himself quietly beside me, scanning the area for busty bikini babes and submissive bitches.

If he'd spotted any targets, they certainly didn't give him much of a hoot. Like i said, a drenched dog is not much of a pretty sight.... much less one sprinkled with sand as well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So he was rather depressed and kept casting me The Sorrowful Eye to make certain that I knew this tragedy was all my fault.

"Wanna share a McDonald's ice-cream cone later?" I chirped, trying to cheer His Sad Majesty.

The word was almost magical. His ears pricked up, his eyes lit up and he beamed joyfully for the first time since we stepped foot on sunny island Sentosa.

We became best friends again.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com






















0 spanks on my perky butt.: