I hate Jack Russells.
Especially ball-crazy-hyperactive-barkish-dog aggressive ones like Sunny.
Just add in human aggressive and you have a potentially hazardous creature on your hands.
To be fair, all these traits all not solely Jack Russells' alone. They can belong to any untrained and unsocialised dog, pure or mixed.
And I have met really really sweet JRTS.
Just like I have seen hundreds more being given up because the families simply can't handle them.
JRTs are just not a breed for anyone, just like Huskies and Rotties. But many ignorant Singaporeans just can't get that into their thick and brainless skulls. They just fall for that cute JRT puppy face without a clue of the activity and intelligence level of the breed.
Months down the road, it's the dog that has to suffer for the stupidity of such human beings.
Like Sunny, a crazy JRT I'm trying goddamn hard to rehome but in vain because of his I-will-kill-all-dogs-and-then-rule-the world attitude. Besides, the rehoming arena is choked full of JRTs nobody wants.
I have seen and handled dog aggressive canines but none can match that of Sunny. Even alpha bastards like Titan and Jordan don't even come close. That boy is nuts i tell you.
I hate JRTs.
Or maybe, to appease lovers of the breed, I should just declare that I hate Sunny. In fact, he got on my nerves so much today that i was actually playing with the idea of just sending him to the SPCA once and for all, something I won't do for my other cases. Yes, he pissed me off THAT bad today. And yes, his rehoming chances with me are THAT low. Maybe I should just pass this case to someone else. I have enough of his nonsense. Or maybe, just straight to the SPCA. Lovely. Just lovely. Yay.
To put it in a crude way, he's merely taking up already limited space in PV. He can't interact with other dogs, cos his killer instincts are uncontrollable. He's barkish because he wants to get out of his cell. But he can't get out because he will kill other dogs. So he gets more frustrated. And crazy. You see, its a vicious cycle.
Even Cathy is dying to get Sunny out of PV. That really speaks a lot. Cathy usually has a problem letting the dogs go to new owners cos she's really attached to them. But it's obvious that Sunny is easily detestable. So much so that even dog Messiah Cathy could not stand him.
I think Cathy and I should form a "We Hate Sunny" club.
*Fuming mad*
*Blood boiling*
Stupid JRTs....
Erm.
I mean...
Stupid Sunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment