I have a love/hate relationship with toy dogs.

Which is quite ironic because my dream breed, one which i strive to have one day is a toy breed. It's a CC. Don't worry if you have no idea what breed this is. I like to keep this breed as obscure as possible from the evil and/or stupid people on this planet.

And the fact that attention seeking people like the Whore actually fancies this breed (and yet is too dumb to get the facts right) can get distressing. Normal people won't understand this but breed lovers will. That's why i wanted to squeeze the Whore's neck when it couldn't even get the breed's name right. Really, a person SHOULD NOT claim to love the breed if he/she cannot even get a simple thing like the breed name right. It's embarassing and a downright insult to the CC breed.

*takes a deep breath*

Just thinking about The Whore and its stupid comments about the CC make me fume again. I swear, he's the nightmare of CC lovers. Self proclaimed fancier my ass. For the breed's sakes, stick to little cutesy CHHs because they suit your faggoty image better. BWAH!

Ok i should really stop myself now before my irritation at The Whore gets the better of me. This post is not intended to vent my anger at dumb asses anyway. It's about my sweet little CC which I will have someday. In fact I plan to have both varieties of the breed in the near future (a not so subtle hint to Damien ^.^).

Having two CCs will be totally awesome!

But first and foremost they will be trained under me so there will NOT be any nonsense like ear splitting barks, overtly pampered and excessively spoilt little brats, which is the reason why i can't most toy breeds.

And once my CCs have proper manners (unlike many unruly toy counterparts), the fun shall begin! *beams*


Check out this cutesy bed!!!! How adorable! It'll be a mistake to get them for my macho mongrel boys but they will suit my CCs just fine. Love it or not, toy dogs do have their advantages - they don't look so silly in these things. (Can you imagine tough boy Titan sleeping in this little cot? *shudders*)

Product from furpetz.com


Another beautiful one... *awwwwwwwww* Too sweeeeeet!!!!!!!

Product from pawprintzpetboutique.com


I don't care what fashionistas say. Leopard prints are sexy, period. And I know my lovely pooches will adore this!

Product from prestigiouspets.com


I thought this is pretty cool and chic! Hmmm, come to think of it, it might suit my tough boys since it's not frilly and cutesy. Perfect - all my pooches will lurve this and I know it!

Product from postmodernpets.com


I have a bag fetish, especially dog carrier bags. Sadly none of my boys can fit into these sweet things but my little CCs won't have a problem at all! I love this unique bag design! Heck, I shall prance around Orchard Road with these with my cute pooches inside and i bet heads will turn! *smirks*

Product from pet-carriers.catsplay.com


I'm unabashed to admit that I'm a PETote freak. I love oogling at their bags and then lament in agony for having a medium sized dog who can't fit into any of their lovely collection. When I have my CCs though, I shall indulge myself in one (or two, or three!) glamourous Petote carrier! *beams happily*

Product from glamourdog.com


See see!!! How cool is this PETote madison bag? Stylo milo! People might start worshipping the ground i walk on!

Product from pawprintzpetboutique.com


Oh yes!!!! My CCs shall rule the world with these pretty collars!

Products from trendypuppy.com

I can go on forever but a pity Visa can't.

So until my CCs are here and I have plenty of moolah to burn, my above dream collection shall remain what it is for the past few years - a dream.

*silent sobs in a corner*

0 spanks on my perky butt.: