Am guilty of chasing the Taiwanese series (Love at Dolphin Bay? Something to that effect)starring Angela Chang (Yi Tianbian) and Jill Hsu (Shen Manqing) and a couple of cutesy guys.

Oh, i interviewed the two female leads before -Angela via the phone, and Jill Hsu face to face. Both of them studied overseas (If i'm not wrong, its Canada) but man, their English standards are poles apart. Angela's English was fantastic, and she spoke with a delightful (not irritating) slang but Jill, on the otherhand... was not quite up to what I'd expect (tsk tsk. such kind words!)

After all, after interviewing acts like Renee (she's my fave interviewee!) and Angela who share almost the same story - study in Canada, fly back to Taiwan to pursue dream, made it! - i'd have thought Jill's English would be as "sut sut" as them, but alas the total opposite turned out to be true. Well, at least she understood my English questions, so it ain't that bad. At least, I didn't have to rack my brains and translate my questions into Mandarin (my mother tongue is pretty farked up.)

Anyway, this post is not about the two female leads. Just wanted to give you a little juicy inside news which probably never gets reported. Today, I shall adorn my bimboic mask and talk about the two cute male characters in the show Xu Zeya and Zhong Xiaogang. *girlish giggles*

For those ill-informed, non tv watching couch potatoes:

Xu Zeya - adopted into a rich family. General Manager of SET (some big fark broadcast/ recording company). Has F4-ish hair, fair bespectacled baby face, sensitive, all round nice guy.

Zhong Xiaogang - talented producer in SET, financially incomparable to Zeya though he ain't exactly a pauper, fiery temper, prone to outbursts and violence, very "Mannish" unlike gay looking Zeya, tends to hide his emotions..

Eh, just a very rough outline.

Anyway, I think my sis asked me this question when i started watching the show - which guy will you choose?

Wah piang of coz Xu Zeya lah!

For the very reason that he's filty rich, and not to mention all those good guy traits in him. Which girl doesn't want that?

Then after thinking about my answer for 5 minutes, I changed my mind...

Let's have Zeya as a husband and Xiaogang as a lover!

How cool is that man!

But now, weeks later, i think i wanna change my answer again.

I'd choose Xiaogang now.

He may not be farking ass rich but i lurve his fiery temper. I lurve the passion burning in him. Very macho and sexy. Did i mention i love his hot hot hot temper? ^.^

I think it's the bad boy image.

Actually, this kinda reminds me of SOMEBODY i know.. *sneaky grin*

Drats, after living with an erupty volcano (nobody can match my dad's temper i swear) for the past 22 years and suffering in silence whenever he goes on his unreasonable rampages, you'd think i'd be smart enough to steer clear of men with bad tempers.

But no, i kinda get attracted to them which is really distressing. I just might marry the man who possess the trait i hate most in my dad.

Think the psychologists have a term for this but am too lazy to check it up.

Sigmund Freud will probably love this.

It's a cruel vicious cycle.































0 spanks on my perky butt.: