Note: If you haven't heard the $1 song, you won't be able to comprehend my header.

Anyway, I bought many things today!!!!! *happy grinz* ^.^

First, Damien and I went to Lot 1 to check out baby gifts for my aunt. Much as i hate children and babies, I have to admit that i love their stuff cos they are truly adorable. Like the clothes, the milk bottles, even the toys. Its not fair - i don't remember having such cute stuff when i was a kid! -.-

Was very tempted to buy a disney mobile toy (cos it's really really cute, and it's on offer!) but in the end, we just settled on the usual baby gift - a Looney Tunes baby clothes set. Yay, first purchase of the day! :)

After visiting my "airy" aunt (private joke, don't rack ur brains if you don't understand) and finding out that it's not convenient to visit Weihong later, we popped by to my fave hangout - Daiso! *squeals in delight*

The pet section at Daiso has expanded! Well, at least, the shelf is higher than usual and they brought in new stuff like combs and pee pads. I restocked Alex's toys and bought a glove brush to try it out on him.

I swear, my whole family worships Daiso. If i pop by Daiso during the weekdays, there's a high chance that I'll find my dad there, shopping for stuff. I've found him there a couple of times already, which is fab cos that means he can drive the stuff back home for me (read - can buy more!) and he might also offer to pay for my purchases (read - buy more more more!) . ^.^

After we've done our rounds in Daiso, mainly around the pet section, and convinced that there's nothing more to get, we shopped ard IMM, orgling at comfy sofas, checked out men's shavers etc. I was like so bioing the HP computers with their sleek LCD screens. My darling comp is 5 years old already and within that span of time, technology has changed so much. The HP computers that i saw had various card readers as part of its features. Heh. But well, if i was given the choice to change my comp, I'd probably choose the option of fixing up my own. Designer comp :) . And i can choose my very own housing! Saw really nice ones at Sim Lim Sq!

I finally found a decent wallet for Joanne to replace the one my dog shred to pieces. When i gave it to her back at home, her comment for the wallet was "ok lor." Errr, so i'm not sure if she likes it. To me, "ok lor" is my standard answer for something/someone i don't like but I'm being too nice and polite to say so.

After IMM, we made our way to Cash Convertors and headed straight to the CD section. ^.^ I found many old and nostalgic CDs like Ultra ("say it once, say it twice...." heh) The Cult of Ant and Dec ("I'm falling for you... I'm falling for you... "), Take That, Backstreet Boys, 911, The Mofatts etc. I've never owned such CDs but i remember some of their songs very well so seeing them again was like a walk down memory lane. And also a reminder that years have past and i'm getting old. ^.^

After a quick browse through, i realised that the Chinese CDs were having a sale - only $2. I don't usually buy Chinese CDs but i figured $2 ain't a bad deal at all. So I checked out the shelves and *gasp* i found an ancient Daniel Chan CD!

Hehz, I'm not his fan but I like a number of his love songs, though not enough to make me spend $20 on a brand new old album (what an oxymoron!). So now that his used CD was only selling at $2, what the heck! I actually had Elva Hsiao's first album in mind but no such luck today. Instead, i settled on not 1, not 2, but 3 Daniel Chan's ancient albums. Sometimes, I amaze myself with my impulsive decisions, but now that I'm playing his songs on my comp at this moment, $2 still ain't a bad deal at all! *pats myself on the back*

Ok, now you can add Cash Convertors on my list of fave hangouts! ^.^






























0 spanks on my perky butt.: