Its not a good idea to have an MSN nick like "Mussles and Clams Fusilli in Cream Sauce".

Staring at this nick everyday makes me long dearly for my fave pasta and today, i unleashed the hungry demon in me. I want to have Mussels and Clams Fusilli in Cream Sauce for dinner. After that, I want to go Ya Kun to attack my fave 3-min egg. Then i shall end my little feast with a Burger King Hershey's cake.

Supposed to meet up with Damien at 9pm for Mel's Grand Feast, but well, I was a little late. *blushes* Add that to the fact that we went shopping first instead of fulfilling my tummy and thus, we ended up satisfying only one aspect of my cravings - Mussels and Clams Fusilli in Cream Sauce @ Pasta Mania. Ahhhhh... pasta and cream sauce finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Kun eggs and Hershey's cake can wait til tmr.

But somehow now that I've got home, i realise that my cravings for cream pasta still hasn't subsided. Is it because I've suppressed my demonic craves for too long? Or maybe the food at Pasta Mania just ain't shiok enough? Or is it because the mussels and clams are too cooked for my liking? :)

Ever since i ate almost-raw clams at Peter's house, my taste buds don't seem to take well to cooked clams anymore. Dammit, just the thought of the raw clams now make my mouth water! I wanna eat raw clams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I'm gonna die of hep or high cholesterol. No, i didn't take the hep jab. The last time i went for the check up during my poly years, my immunity was still acceptable. At the rate I devour shellfish, my immunity better stay that way or i'll be in big trouble. ^.^

Oh , when i got home, i found out that my sis, Joanne had gotten herself a spanking new mp3 player and she was racking her brains trying to figure out how to load her songs into the damn thing. I was as usual intrigued by this sorta stuff so i sat beside her to watch. Daddy came over to help her out, but somehow her computer couldn't detect the new hardware. It so reminded me of my DVD writer problems, which has been recently solved.

After trying various methods and restarting the comp a couple of times, Daddy went back to his room and Joanne seemed a bit worried that she'd spent $189 on a defective product. So i offered to test it out on my computer to give her peace of mind that if my computer could detect it fine, it means that her mp3 player was perfectly fine.

And of coz, it worked like a dream on my darling comp. Just simple plug and play. Ready to load and ready to go. I guess Joanne was relieved yet perplexed at the same time. It was such a no-brainer when connected to my side yet it was hell over at hers. Her computer just refused to show device. It was 1am+ already then, and she had school the next day so i offered to help her out. It was a really simple method and i was surprised that my dad didn't thought of it - plug it into a different usb port.

Ta da~! *beams proudly*

And just as i'd told my dad earlier when he was trying, no installation is required.

Hehz, i swear Joanne was so grateful that if i'd asked for the moon, she'd gladly climb up to get it for me, that silly girl. ^.^

Other delights of the day - i finally bathed Alex. I love it when he'd just showered cos his fur will be all soft and fluffy. And he finally smells decent too! After that, I even vacuumed the whole house so its generally clean and furless... for today at least. :) Hmmm, closed a business deal too, though because of that i was caught in the rain and thus my flu seemed to be making it's way back.

I'm so proud of myself. So many missions completed today despite waking up at 2pm! ^.^























0 spanks on my perky butt.: