So Singaporeans are falling over themselves chasing the 5Cs while I have a slight problem with a particular C.

CHANEL!

So I'd (almost) decided to get the Chanel bag in mind when I came across the Chanel thread in the forum:-


Lady 1: Oh I got my SA to reserve one for me.   (fwah lao, she got personal SA!)

Lady 2: Let me show you my collection of bags! -Shows pictures of 5 Chanel bags-        (FIVE Chanel bags dammit! I have to sell Alex's backside to even afford ONE.)

Lady 1: Were you at the boutique today? I was the aunty in blue carrying the navy Balenciagia bag!

Lady 3: OMG I saw you! I was carrying the Burberry tote bag!



Great. With clientele like this, I doubt the Chanel SA will bother about me, the non-aunty (for now) with my cheap Coach in tow.

Pfft.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: