REQUIEM SERVER DOWN!

jitao sian three quarters can!!!!!

But i guess you must thank the inefficiency of the blardy servers because i wont be here otherwise.

-at loss for words-

Random things to say again then.

1) Everyone chatting with me now is fucken emo. I tell u, there is something cursed about 3am. it usually causes someone to start feeling crap about themselves. While i do not mind you pouring out your emoness to me while I'm in the middle of the game, it doesn't mean i encourage it. Life is too short to be waddling in the pits for too long.

2) The more you want something, you more elusive it becomes. The minute you turn your back on it, wham, bam, it comes slamming into your face.

3) I lost my EZlink card and i'm still feeling pissed about it. One moment I had it, the next moment, POOF - CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE! I'm not a careless person usually and the thing i lose is more often than not my short temper, so losing my card pisses me off damn lots. Do you even understand what I'm saying :S

4) She skipped work for many days and i can't exactly tell her boss why without betraying her so its kinda like kena sandwiched in between. Fuck.

5) It's those nights that i can't sleep but i can't requiem. This is worse than the hacking cough thats plaguing me for days. ARGHHHH. =(

6) Got appointment tmr, but can't fall asleep. GGfied.

7) no fucking idea why you would bother reading this. it doesn't even make sense.



Bah, gonna start designing something for my project. Bet you didn't know I had hidden artistic talents. Can't help it if I have 101 gifts. God loves me more obviously and so do you.

Muaks. nites all.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: