It's the time of the day that I love the most.

Or should I say night.

When everyone around me disses me for my topsy turvy biological clock, maybe they should STFU, and experience the solitude of the night before trying to fit me into the common mould.

This is the time when:

-You can experience peace and quiet at its purest form. No one to nag at you, no calls to disturb you, no smses to reply, and few msns to entertain.

-Most chores of the day are done. Work is the thing for "tomorrow", the damn dishes are finally washed and the dumb dog is walked and fed. It's possibly the only time where its YOUR time and no one else's. Why do people want to waste this time sleeping baffles me.

-Inspiration is at its best. There are so many things I want to do - write, compose, design. But I usually just end up gaming.


I'm never an Early Riser, and never believed in it. Don't give me the bullshit about the fresh morning air - the air has the most oxygen at noon, you dumbass.

Don't give me the bullshit about the early bird catches the worm - don't forget, its the early worm who gets eaten.

Don't try to change me, its the choice I made. And just because I refuse to subscribe to your theory doesn't make me wrong.

So fuck off and leave me alone.



ps: I am blogging about the most random stuff these days.

1 spanks on my perky butt.:

Joan said...

hey babe, sry i haven't been visiting yr blog. love the new fresh look. enjoy the solitude of the night while u can, those will become treasured moments. now, the only solitude i can get are time in the loo. lol...