In case some of you are digging around for my decomposed body, here's a shoutout that you should stop looking.

I have been NAGGED to update my blog once more. Apologies my darlings. The festive mood has triggered the sloth within. Even my other blogs are pretty much stagnant for now.

But since its the wishes of my dear readers, I shall indulge them, even though I have absolutely nothing to say about my life right now.


So you will understand that I shall do a rambling post once more. And when I mean rambling, I really mean senseless rambling.



1) Oh god, I finally moved my fucken ass to buy the iPhone! Buying that was an adventure in itself, because I encountered so many obstacles that I was pretty much convinced the iGod doesn't want me to use his phone. But being the rebellious stubborn bitch that I am, the more it seems impossible for me to own one, the more I was determined to get one.

Photobucket

And there, my birthday present to myself. <3


2) My iPhone's name is called BubbleZ but I think I posted that already.

3) BubbleZ is free from the jail clutches of apple. Thanks to Timmy who patiently guided me although I kept bombarding him with endless and rather bimbotic questions.

Timmy: Press the Home button and do a respring.
Me: (scrutinizes screen) There isn't a Home button.
Timmy: (sighs) It's the main circle.

My bimboness never fails to amaze me. <3

4) BubbleZ, like Jean, likes Timmy a lot. BubbleZ likes him because he was the one who introduced me her fab clothes like the one she is donning now. I do not know Jean's reason.

5) Danbo, a simple cardboard robotic looking toy is my latest obsession. I have no idea why, but he is very charming. Plus, its almost impossible to buy him locally. Photobucket

This Danbo belongs to Nic, which I relentless nagged him to bring it out for me during a photoshoot. I want my own Danbo. =(

6) -wrecks brain on what else to say-

7) I bought Nendoroids! I knew it was a matter of time before I caved in but I never thought it would be this soon, and this.. impulsive! It started with my boss of course!

Ian: (shows me nendo website) She's sold out 2 hours after release. Isn't she cute?
Me: (peeps at website. VERY BAD MOVE.) EH DAMN FUCKING NICE CAN!

Photobucket

I thought I was safe from the trap because, hey, it's sold out right? But NOOOOOOOO.

The next day:-

Ian: They re-released it again! I'm gonna order. Want one too?
Me: YES YES YES YES YES!


=.="

And as if that wasn't bad enough, I was shopping over the weekend, saw 2 Nendoroids that I had my eye on since long ago, and bought them. So in a span of just 3 days, I blew $200 bucks on Nendo toys. GG.com/nendoroids pwn the shit out of me.

8) I think I am fucken getting old. Cannot burn late nights without feeling the after-effects even after 2 fucken days. I am a walking zombie these days. And no I wasn't gaming ok! Not that much anyway.

9) I got a (relatively) new vlog entry! Visit it here. 
You will need a vlogcrush account to view it though, so sign up for your freeeeeeeeee vlogcrush acct!


10) I'm getting lazy. Enough rambling for now. Love you all. Muakz!

2 spanks on my perky butt.:

Anonymous said...

I wan Nendoroids too! And.. you have difficulties handling your mouse!!! ahahahahahhhaaa!!!!

Jeannnnnn said...

Eh I do not /like/ Timmy okay. I just /prefer/ him to the PongsterZ.

):