Just had an urge to blog so lady luck must have been smiling on you today.
No topic in mind so I shall just vomit out the thoughts running through my head.
I forgot how proper food taste like. Have been living on cup noodles these days.
Thinking of curry rice.
Lazy to buy.
Not hungry, just munchy.
FAT!!!!!
Missing PP.
I hate Windows Movie Maker.
Editing videos is such a motherfucking pain in the ass.
I had to use both MAC and PC to edit one video in particular!
How cool is that?
How dumb is that actually?
It's giving me hell.
ITS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF!
Xan's birthday is today!
Happy Birthday girl!
Oh, my birthday is coming soon too.
Should I ask PP to celebrate with me? ><
Windows Movie Maker crashed on me 20 times today.
And I stepped in the office only half an hour ago.
Do the maths.
It's amazing that I haven't blew my top yet.
Soon.
Oh look, it crashed on me again.
How stupid.
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It crashed on me 3 more times since I typed my last sentence.
If someone died right now, it will be because a laptop was flung down from the 4th floor.
It's a game called "How many times will WMM crash before Mel manages to finish her work'
Current record stands at 83.
I'm so not kidding.
I wonder if this video will be completed before I turn 30.
Fuck. Korean superstar boss bought lunchie.
Smelling it makes me hungry.
So much for trying to be skinny.
Still thinking of PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iris will be damn pissed off if she knows. ^.^
Why are you reading this actually?
It's so stupidly pointless.
Looking at my thoughts, I guess I'm really a bimbo.
Go me!
Oh, have been watching Gossip Girl. That show is awesome.
Can't wait to go home and continue my episodes.
See, me ish bimbo.
Boss' food smells damn nice.
He's slurping it somemore.
TA MA DE.
Ok, I'm gonna buy food.
What should I eat?
Curry rice. The fucking image is in my head.
I'm gonna be fat today.
Gonna buy food.
Muakz.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment