If you are on my fb, you'll know I have an insane craving for ice-cream these days. This sentence generated a hell lot of comments from people for some reason. Well, I guess it's bimbotic status messages like this that people will dare comment without fearing they'll end up sounding stupid or something.
Thoughts aside, I am suspecting Dreyers ice-cream to be the cause of this guilty obsession. You see, Jean and I bought Dreyers ice cream a few days ago (in yummilicious cookies and cream flavour, my fave) and I have been craving ice cream ever since. The thought of it is making me salivate right now actually, which is SO not a good thing because I'm trying to control my food intake today to ease my guilt over last night's heavy dinner.
So anyway, Rowena msned me and was talking about ice-cream makers and in typical shopaholic fashion a la Becky Bloomwood, my first thought was "I WANT AN ICE CREAM MAKER TOO!"
I mean, how awesome is that? I can picture moi dumping in all kinds of weirdo ingredients into the machine and creating a poisionous looking ice-cream that only Alex will be interested in. So I googled more and realised ice-cream makers come in the range of $100 - $1680 and I will need to FREEZE the bowl before I use it. Which is usually not an issue for 99% of the population except moi because my family's freezer is usually full house. I normally don't have space to even put Alex's tiny mince meat packets, let alone a BOWL.
Ah well, there goes Mel's home-made ice cream dreams then. Which I guess, is a pretty good thing if multi flavoured pungent ice creams are not your cup of dessert. Mel's cookies, anyone?
-----------
Sidenote:
..IRIS.. x|Emily|x †.NOIR.†. i've got bird. says:
if dove is the bird for peace, then what is the bird for love?
°l||l° 77 °l||l° says:
the PENIS
is that a trick question?
I love MSNing with that bitch. She cracks me up all the time.



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment