SOMEBODY just complained that I haven't been updating this blog for a long long time.

So this is to appease her.

My life hasn't exactly been exciting of late, unless you consider Blackshot tourneys as part of the package.

And trying out new photography assignments - events to be exact. Which kinda confirms my suspicions that I make a lousy event photographer because I'm so polite. Event photographers I know just barge their way into the moment just to snap that perfect shot. Me? I just hover behind them, and take their backs. And avoid using flash somemore, so as not to disturb my subjects.

Conclusion - being nice means lousy shots.

I am epic phail of a photographer.

My heart is going pom pom pom like crazy now, but I'm not telling you guys why just yet until I figure things out.

God, I miss him so much.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: