Hey Hey Hey!

Here's a quickie random update before my dog dies from hunger.

I managed to get an off day tmr so my mood SHOULD be fairly good, except some airheaded fucked up model just pissed me off. There are times I ask myself why the fuck do I have to be so pleasant to the bimbotic fucktards when the idea to approach them wasn't even mine in the first place. No, I believe these pretty babes should just smile sweetly at the cameras and NOT open their mouths because nothing intelligent ever comes out from it. That, and they can't talk properly. I just hope they give better blowjobs to amateur photographers who are wanking themselves silly to their portrait shots.

Yes, I'm in a pretty foul mood. Perhaps its a good thing that most photographers are males, and hence able to withstand the general stupidity of teenage female models.

-takes a deep breath-

Let's move on to safer grounds shall we? Anyway, as mentioned earlier, my dear boss was nice enough to grant me an off day. It's been a long time since my last leave, so I'm planning to make the most out of it. Behold my things-to-do list!


Just Do It
List

1. Bitch-slap the fucktard Bathe the dog. He stinks.
2. Vacuum the house.
3. Clear my wardrobe. It's bursting.
4. Clean up my computer table. Tim gave me that idea.
5. Find my DBS device and decide if I should finally create an ibank account. It's a very dangerous move, for a shopaholic like me.
6. Photoshoot for the dolls. I bought lots of stuff for them!

There! A very simple list! Now, place your bets and see how many I actually manage to complete tmr! ^^

0 spanks on my perky butt.: