This post is specially for Mummy Joan because we miss you so!

After months of absence, SOMEBODY finally managed to find time for me.

Photobucket
My darling Daphne!


Since I bought my new mini camera, camwhoring is the main dish of the day.

Photobucket
My pretty darling!

Photobucket
Let's bleah at Joan!

So much for my dieting plan. Sigh.

Photobucket
All Daph's fault!

When I say let's slack at TCC, I really mean it.

Photobucket
My darling really sibey NUA there...

But not without showing off her tattoo first.

Photobucket
Hao lian de!

A picture may speak a thousand words, but a video will pwn that million times more. So I decided my darling wasn't just getting away with just a few snapshots. She's gonna have to VLOG with me...

Or rather attempt to.




Gawd, my blog is turning into those of senseless 18 year olds' with nothing but self-obsessed photos and poor language.

Oh well blame it on new cammie. =P

0 spanks on my perky butt.: