Sophie Kinsella had Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic ties the knot, Shopaholic has a baby etc.
Mel shall have a new Shopaholic series of her own, starting with Shopaholic wants a Shopaholic buddy.
I've been weaning myself off BlackShot these days (Clan leader not amused by my constant MIA), and to stop myself from clicking on Garena, I decided to indulge my energy into my next passion - SHOPPING!
This however, is proving to be a problem. While BlackShot could be enjoyed solo or with friends, shopping solo just doesn't cut it as much. Especially when you need a sane mind to distract you from buying another tee you really don't need or when you need a pronto second opinion whether or not to buy the fur vest you love so much.
So while Mel has great friends who love and care for her, they are not exactly crazed shopping material.
Me: Let's go Junction 8 today! Got sale!
Friend A: ......... GIRL! We just went yesterday!
Friend B: No money liao lah!
Friend C: I gotta accompany bf/gf/hamster today.
Friend D: Sigh can't. Gotta OT again.
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends. But sometimes, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. To spare my poor non-shopaholic friends the mall-trawling agony, I hereby send out a notice:-
WANTED: SHOPAHOLIC BUDDY
- You love to shop.
- Your favourite word is 'Sale'.
- 'Free' comes a close second.
- You are willing to spend. Reasonably of course.
- You do not constantly whine about being broke.
- Travelling is not an issue to you. (Really, Singapore is only THAT big.)
- You do not need to sit and rest every 5 minutes.
- You do not spend eternity in every single shop.
- You do not constantly whine about being fat everytime you try on clothes.
- You enjoy snagging fantastic bargains.
- You are equally at ease in Bugis Village or Ion.
- You have your own style but do not mind exploring nor learning about other styles.
- You transit from girly shops to gadget shops smoothly and easily.
- You are in the know of any sale, events and promotions that's on-going.
- You are equally savvy in both online shopping and mall trawling.
- You cannot resist a shopping date!
There! I look forward to meeting the perfect shopaholic buddy who fulfills the criteria above.
Actually I think it might be easier if I just clone myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment