It's been 5 days but I still can't get him out of my head.

I never believed in love at first sight... until of course, I saw him.

We were perfect for each other, and nobody could keep me as warm as he could, as he hugged me close... so snug, so comfy, so perfect.








Now the question is, should I buy him?

Photobucket

Photobucket

He flew from Spain recently, the perfect beauty in an obscure store. Amongst the plain jane cotton tees, and wild animal printed blouses, he stood out without effort, his fur glistening under the golden light.

I was drawn to him, like a lost moth towards the light, and as I carassed his fur for the first time, I knew this was love.

But we are from different worlds... him and me. In a tropical sunny island, are we really meant to be?

Someone please tell me!

0 spanks on my perky butt.: