My ebony hair that is.

Ok technically, rebonding should have deflowered my hair a long time ago, but I see it as more of foreplay really. But anyway, I have always been sporting black hair since eternity but that was gonna change when Jo told me about the new Liese bubble hair colour.

Changing hair colours are now a lather away. Can you believe that?!
I was in the office whole day, thinking of how it could possibly work until I gave up and decided to give it a shot to appease my insane curiosity. Besides, everyone loves playing with bubbles!

My choice: Chiffon Beige, the lightest shade of the lot. Initially wanted their pink range but a pity those colours are too subtle! Knowing how stubborn my ebony locks can be, I seriously doubt muted colours are going to show.
Holding the lovely bottle in my hands, a disturbing thought did cross my mind:-
I wonder if the end results of my hair would be the same colour as Alex's. >.<

Fuck. I hope not!
The set-up of it was pretty simple. Even for a clueless noob like myself.

From left to right - instruction sheet which I struggled to read because I can never follow them, empty Liese box that was too pretty to throw away, hair dye solutions, gloves, bottle cap, mobile phone to watch the time, pail of water in case solution seeps into my eyes, serviettes to clean off stray foam, towel, newspapers which I prayed my dad has read.

Ok I'm all ready now!
The steps were pretty easy, even for a bimbo like me who can't follow instructions. And amazingly, the hair dye solution did come out as foam.

Christmas came early this year.

I worked the foam through my hair as per instructions and freaked out when my hair did not lather when it should.
"Is it bubbling yet?" I asked my sisters who were looking on curiously.
"Nope." they replied nonchalantly.
I doused my hair in more foam and waiting for bubbles to bloop out. It didn't happen.
"Is it bubbling yet?" I asked again, barely 5 seconds later.
"Nope." this time their replies were slightly more irritated.
Cue panic attacks. Was I doing it wrongly? Did my hair have a new-found penchant for devouring bubbles? Why isn't it latering at all?
I am such a klutz when it comes to beauty related routines. I can possibly pick up golf faster. (Oh wait, I really did.)
"Does Jean wanna help me?" I turned to my sister with wide pleading eyes.

My sister loves me!
And that was how Liese Bubble Hair Colour, turned from DIY (do-it-yourself) to DBS (done-by-sister).
Thanks Jean for your meticulous hard work! =)



0 spanks on my perky butt.:
Post a Comment