Once more, I'm super duper restless at work.

Technically, I have nothing to blog about, because random thoughts are flying all over my head. But I still need to work my fingers somehow, because that's what I'm paid to do, and if there isn't a constant tippy tappy keyboard bashing sound emitting from my workstation, I could jolly well get the sack anytime.

So I'm just gonna rattle out the thoughts that are swarming my head right now. They won't make any sense mind you, but I need to pass time before I fall asleep right under my boss's nose!

1) I'm listening to Fann Wong's 'Stay' and I love how her voice sounds so haunting in that song. I know, I know... its tweaked that way but heck, the effect is great. To me.

2) The whole reason why I'm listening to her is because I happened to stumble upon Reuben Wong's arrangement of that song. Listening to his works has put me in a rather poetic mood. I am dying to write another song, another poem, but can't seem to get into the mood.

3) I need a muse. And somewhere really breezy and quiet to get my creative juices flowing. Oh, and I will need creamy cakes and pastries to fuel said juices. Add in some mussles and clams too please.

4) I don't understand my fascination with the Twilight movie. The book was mediocre to say the least, but I was so drawn to the movie that I re-watched it 5 times on my PSP! Edward Cullen was a disappointment, considering how the book praised his looks and placed him on the pedestral like that of an angel but in the movie, he just looks... normal. I thought his father looked so much better. A bit gayish... but drop dead gorgeous nonetheless.

5) I'm trying to psycho Jean to watch the show too, but she's proving to be a stubborn cow.

6) I did mention the book was mediocre right? So I can't believe myself when I actually bought the sequel, New Moon. As expected, Stephanie Meyer's writing style still couldn't capture my attention span long enough. I end up reading 3 pages each day, before putting the book down to watch anime. I don't usually read so slowly. There again, I don't usually get fascinated by shows which are based on books either.

7) I'm hooked onto Gundam Seed Destiny right now. I watched it halfway years ago, and am so glad to rewatch it again.

8) If I have a Gundam Mobile Suit, I will name it Prestige. It will be like the Gaia Gundam, able to transform itself into an animal-like mode. My combat name shall be Anya Le Renoir and my mobile suit is hot pink. With a 'Hello Kitty' motiff somewhere near the legs.

9) "Anya Le Renoir, Prestige, Launch!"

10) I'm not making much sense in this post am I?

11) Well I did warn you that I'll be babbling nonsense.

12) I recently went to Comex in search of new gadgets to play. Went to check out netbooks, because being online 20 hours a day doesnt seem to be enough. With a netbook, I can be online 24 hours a day. It also means you do not need to bother calling me anymore. You will have higher chances catching me on MSN. Whether or not I choose to reply is another story.

13) Unfortunately I couldnt find a netbook I liked enough to dish out 800 bucks for. Their screens remind me of VGA displays. Yucks. Looks like Stella, my desktop still pwns all.

14) I love my Stella. She's throwing a bit of a tantrum lately though, and doesn't want to start up properly. Maybe I should consider letting her rest a while...

15) Why are you still reading this random post?

16) You're probably as bored as me right now.

17) I'm starting to like M)phosis clothes and I actually bought a top I liked significantly. I bought a top that wasn't on sale! Gee, that has to be legendary.

18) I'm thinking of Megan right now. Meg and Alex. My two babies.

19) Skyla is naked on my shelf. I wonder if she will catch a chill and die.

20) Ok, I'm done blogging. Pat yourself on the butt for making it this far. You deserve it.

0 spanks on my perky butt.: